This PDF, the text of which I’ve embedded in this post, comes from the director of the Luxembourg American Cultural Society, Kevin Wester. If you have the money to spend and need some extra help with the Luxembourg dual-citizenship application, contact Mr. Wester at the phone number or email address listed below.
Also, thanks to Wes and sebastienlux for finding this.
Luxembourg American Cultural Society
Consulting Process & Fees for Reclamation of Luxembourg Citizenship 2/2013
Initial Consultation (60 minutes – either by in-person meeting at Luxembourg American Cultural Center or by phone or skype conference)
- General overview of the reclamation of citizenship process and timeline
- Determination of whether or not you qualify for reclamation of Luxembourg citizenship
- General overview of how to acquire a Luxembourg passport
- Overview of the other reclamation of citizenship consultation services the LACS provides
- Overview of fees involved in the reclamation process
- Opportunity for question and answers
$125/LACS Member $200/Non-Member
* $50 for each additional ½ hour of consultation (prorated)
* Initial Consultation is mandatory for anyone whom the LACS assists
* Fee to be paid by each adult family member participating in the initial consultation
* Fee to be paid by credit card at the beginning of initial consultation session
* If people join the LACS at the time of inquiry to get the Membership Discount for this process, they will need to prepay a LACS membership for 2 years.
Stage 1 Consultation for Securing Necessary Vital Certificates in Luxembourg and the USA and for Securing Certificate of Direct Line Ancestry from Luxembourg
$275/LACS Member + $50/Parent, adult child, adult grandchild + $150/Sibling who apply at the same time and who are also LACS Members
$500/Non-Member +$100/Parent, adult child, adult grandchild + $300/Sibling who apply at the same time and who are Non-Members
Stage 2 Consultation for Completing Application Process & for Securing Luxembourg Passport
$650/LACS Member + $300/Each Family Member (parent, sibling, adult child or adult grandchild) + $150/Each minor child or grandchild who applies at the same time and who are also LACS Members
$850/Non-Member +$500/Each Family Member (parent, sibling, adult child or adult grandchild) + $350/Each minor child or grandchild who applies at the same time and who are Non-Members
TOTAL CONSULTATION FEE FOR LACS MEMBERS – $1,050
TOTAL CONSULTATION FEE FOR NON-MEMBERS – $1,550
For more information on this Consultation Process, contact the LACS at 262-476-5086 or email@example.com.
French Translations – The LACS is also able to offer certified French translations of the various necessary documents as required by the Luxembourg Government. Please contact the LACS for more information and for a price quote – 262-476-5086 or firstname.lastname@example.org.